Sunday, March 04, 2007

Visiting Seattle


I am finishing a quick visit to Seattle. I didn't c much of the city as i only had one day to go around. But from the little i saw it seemed a nice and clean one.

Downtown is very beautiful. Nice shops and buildings. People playing music at almost every corner.

The most exciting was a guy doing an African dance show at pioneer square. He invited the audience to join and dance and it was such a nice show. It seemed like a lot of fun. I wished i had someone to hand my stuff to and join in.

I also passed by pike market. The food and especially the fish looked very fresh and was displayed in a very attractive way.

I think it's a nice place to live in.


1 comment:

Modern Pharaoh said...

But the Fish definitly couldn't rival the Fish of Alexandria! ;)